The Emperor's City Tour
- WALKING TOUR for HISTORY LOVERS -
Dear guests and visitors,
Welcome to Split, one of the most beautiful and oldest cities in Mediterranean, capital and centre of Croatian Dalmatia region .Old Town of Split with Diocletian's Palace built in 4th century AD, has been inscribed as protected UNESCO World Heritage Site.Local people still live inside the Palace Walls which makes this town a unique open-air living museum.Along with the natural beauty and pleasant Adriatic climate here you can find an incredible vibrant history, rich cultural heritage and local traditions that take you far away from the ordinary.With assistance of your Private Licensed Tour Leader(resident guide) enjoy and explore the spectacular Palace of Roman Emperor Diocletian.In our town you will discover some of the best preserved examples of Antiquity and Medieval times in the World that once was characterized by the influences of the Old Greeks, Romans, Byzantines and later Venetians, Frenchs, Austrians and others...
We warmly invite you to join us on this exciting interactive walking tour and reveal ancient and recent history, cultural treasures, pristine beauties as well as some secrets of our amazing hometown.
TOURS OVERVIEW (Please book in advance)
- Tours are designed to offer a great mix of History, Discoveries & Fun
- Tours are private and customized with the Advantage of a Licensed Resident Guide
- Group size never exceeds 8 guests, allowing us to go 'behind the scenes'
- Customized tours for different travel interests are also available upon request
- Tours are in English and start every day at 10am & 5pm
- Meeting point: Entrance of Hotel Peristil (The Silver Gate of Diocletian's Palace)